ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven1077 View Post
The F80 is a better choice, I don't know what people are expecting in here, but it's not going to be better than an F80, as for weeding out people I doubt you will need to, I've yet to see a single M235i here, I've only seen three 2 series in total, all three were diesel! lol, seems to me people in this forum as talking the M2 up way too much, anyone that would spend more on an M2 than an M3 just to be individual either has too much money and doesn’t care about the car, or they need their head examining, and what is it with people and manual’s? If you want a manual buy one, but stop going on like everyone that likes drives must have one or they aren’t an enthusiast
How will the F80 be automatically a better choice when:

1. M2 hasn't even been revealed, not even a concept.

2. 2 different card with different goals.

Or are you just saying your opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong? Because in my eyes, M2 will be the better car. Key phrase: in my eyes.
Because the M4 cones with a real true S Motor, and for this much money its a joke otherwise.

MB fans would laugh if a AMG did not come w a hand built Engine, but somehow BMW is pulling this hat trick, as they did with the M Performance Model named the 1 M Coupe, and laughably people are okay with it!
Appreciate 1