View Single Post
      08-15-2016, 10:58 AM   #19
Msmall143
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_F87 View Post
Listen man from a business standpoint I understand they are the first ones at the table and they want to corner the market for now while they can but lets also be real how much longer are their offsets going to be exclusive? I always thought the goal of these boards was to help inform other members and to be a "family" atleast that's how I have always tried to be on here.. HRE wheels aren't for everyone yet they would rather watch fellow members order expensive wheels and get the wrong sizes or offsets and waste thousands of dollars rather than help others out. Shows where their priorities are, they only care about money and not the actual members of this board. If they were confident in their wheels they wouldn't need their offsets to be a secret because everyone would buy them anyway and not go to competitors.

I will end my rant there because I do not want to derail this thread and take away from the beauty of the OP's car! Sorry OP enjoy the new wheels and thanks for answering my questons!
you're upset a business is in business to make money? If you want proper size and offset you can order from them. if you are concerned about size and fitment from other vendors then avoid them. but its not fair to ask hre to help you have a good experience buying elsewhere.
Appreciate 1
metrickid3027.00