View Single Post
      10-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #105
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
You are ridiculous. Go buy a Mustang or a C7 then, your opinions only apply to you. Believe it or not, some of us do have a use/need for a back seat. When I lived in England for 4 months, all I had was a MINI Cooper S convertible, and still managed to fit 4 people to go to the beach. What if you had a toddler or a baby? A small coupe is still more than manageable in that situation.

That's not the point though. Some of us are looking for cars that can do everything well. Who the hell are you to say what people buy their M's for? If it doesn't suit your need, then don't buy it. But stop trolling please.
So, that is why you are buying a M4/M2..? , because you need a back seat..? Or do you need the performance..? Both?

That was the point.
How many times do you throw your kids in the back and hit the nurb..? All the time, or twice every 5 years..? Don't dismiss a comments, because your needs for a sport car handling, includes a utilitarian back seat.

All-of-a-sudden your priorities/needs change..?

Coincidentally, most don't take 4 people in a Corvette to the beach... you meet people there. Or take your SUV and pile everyone in. What you really wanted, is what every American male my age has wanted, the M135i... which is a 5-door barn stormer that BMW refused to sell here.

Instead I am stuck with a 135is.. that isn't track ready and now looking to buy a SUV for utility.

So no matter anyone's personal situation, a $52k M2 will easily be compared to the C7, &/or the new Mustang. Pro tip, BMW's backseats aren't magical..
Appreciate 0