View Single Post
      11-07-2020, 03:46 AM   #16
Superdaws
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 F87 BSM M2C

Had my M2C tinted by Ben @ TintFX on Fri. He did a great job and is very fastidious with his work. Recommend him to anyone looking for tinting needs, was very careful with the car and looked after it like it was his own. Llumar Ceramic tint used.

On an extra note, i pulled the boot liner apart before i went for easy access to the amp of the left side. I mentioned to Ben about the possibility of the amp getting some trickel down water during the process from the inside of the window. He said he would be careful with use of water on the rear screen. I put a small towel over the amp once the car was off to protect it during the tint process and put a second towel in the other side which is very easily accessed by just pulling up on the storage bin behind the net (no liner removal required). Both towels were damp at the top at the wheel well arch after the process. Likely not enough to damage my amp at all, but i could easily see how a careless tinter using copious amounts of water would easily kill it.
Attached Images

2020 MY21 BMW M2 Competition 6MT | Black Sapphire
OLD 2010 BMW 135i M Sport 6MT | Le Mans Blue
2016 BMW F15 X5 30D | Sapphire Black | Black Leather
Appreciate 0