View Single Post
      01-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #80
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Twisted Tuning, best tuner in the BMW world period. Not only does he have his own development cars meaning he learns to tune these engines on his own cars so your car won't be a test mule, unlike every Instagram/facebook tuner. But he also can offer things that no one else can such as mafless tuning. Justin from twisted tuning in my opinion is the absolute best tuner for this platform, there is no one better to go to.

For me back in my Subaru days, I liked to start on the Dyno, so I don't have to have a phone or tablet in my hands while blasting down the highway, then having to pull over and wait to reupload tune revisions. The Dyno tune should be already pretty well dialed in for the street and track, but I always take a few logs on the street and track for the final fine tune adjustments to ensure its not too agressive my cooling system cant keep up on the track.

Personally I only have one tune on my cars, and that's the track tune. The reason behind this is I like a consistent feel and I want to be familiar with the way my car behaves. If I'm so used to a street tune and have to readjust to my track tune every time I'm driving at the track, my laptimes will always suffer.
All great thoughts. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
F87source7177.50