Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperj View Post
Other than a dyno, maybe you could run into another S55 tuned M2C, M3 or M4 and do a few friendly roll ons side by side ? ... in the name of science. Of course on a private track, (or private road in Mexico?)

Might be wise to go from a 3rd gear roll to remove, or at least lessen wheel spin. I bet in Charlotte there's dozens of s55 powered cars.

Not suggesting anything near the 180 mph that you've seen. Hope I don't get crucified over this suggestion, but those are some bold claims from the OP, and inquiring minds want to know!
Just to reiterate, I'm not paid, nor have been given anything of value by Noelle, and have no real motivation to convince anyone of anything, and won't be going out of my way to do so. Just wanted to post my experience with a new and awesome product.

The last thing I'd ever do is take vid doing pulls at high speed as well.

The car has already impressed me and other super car owners plenty, and I'm entirely fine with it being the best kept secret in the community.

I did order a dragy though and will def post some numbers when I get that. I'm quite impressed by the tech there.

Just a little update as well. There is a discernible difference between Costco 93 and shell V power in shells favor. Not anything crazy, but the shell feels... very nice.
If you hadn't already, that's ^ where you lost me.

Also, Costco 93 and Shell V power are both considered "top-tier gas" and virtually if not in fact identical in almost ever state in this country. Ever notice how a gas delivery truck stops at more than one brand of gas station? Top tier's share supply, just like bottom tiers do.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0