View Single Post
      12-28-2019, 05:31 PM   #7
gasmanR8
Rep
Drives: 2015 Audi R8 V10 plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I think I'd keep the R8 and go for the warranty. I fully understand the attention, but it comes with the territory. If it's just auto ADD, then jump ship as you won't be happy with the R8.

I disagree with the CS disappointing after the R8. It will take less pushing in the CS to feel edgy. I think the TT will be boring.

What is it about the R8 that floats your boat, and what is it about it that has lost its luster? I usually ask folks to be honest with themselves about who they are in. Usually there is some clarity that comes with the answer.

Impress the ladies, impress your friends, impress yourself, impress strangers, exclusivity. All valid emotional grounds for a purchase.

I value personal fun and exclusivity to some degree. I want something that i will rarely see someone else have, I'm shallow, selfish, and I like taking the last slice of pizza. I value what makes me happy and not what is most expensive. I value being able to include my family me in the things I enjoy. Unless it's the last slice of pizza 😁 This led me to the M2 CS.
"Auto ADD"?
Appreciate 0