Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BRG G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Endeav

PS2 PWG will be low at 60-70+%.

EWG rarely drops to below 80+% even at stock boost. 90% in your case is reasonable, especially with piggyback. I'm inclined to believing boost issue is tuning related.
Interesting, and I won't rule that out as being a possibility, but I guess I should explain the problem in more detail to maybe provide more insight.

Essentially what happens in my datalogs is I'll be targeting 21 PSI throughout the rev range. The vehicle will build boost and hit target, but as the RPM climbs boost begins to taper off from 21 to 19 PSI while WGDC rises. By mid RPM WGDC is around 97-98% and boost is off by 2 PSI from target.

Long story short is it acts like a traditional boost leak despite me being 100% sure there is not a leak. I have tested for leaks extensively. Having described the situation, I'm a little hesitant to think that it's still a tuning issue just by the way it's able to hit target but tapers away from target as RPM climbs. The JB4 is outputting maximum WGDC to the DME but for whatever reason it cannot hit target. I feel as though this could be because the WG arm is too loose. The EWG motor is maxed out in its movement range but it doesn't necessarily translate to a maxed out WG position. That's my reasoning anyway.

Thoughts now that I've explained the situation in detail SeanWRT? I really do appreciate your input. I'm kind of down to the last few things on my checklist of possible causes.
Appreciate 0