View Single Post
      12-02-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
PilotxERAU
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Yea, I saw someone else comment about that recently and was gonna suggest sway bars (maybe I did suggest it, I forget). I remember thinking about how it all would work and being unsure if it would help. The sway bar only stiffens the car when there is different pressure on each wheel, because the different pressures twist the swaybar and create the counterforce.. So if you hit a bump with both tires at the same time, it would be the same bouncyness. However if you hit a bump with only one tire, or go around a turn, or any other scenario where there is different force being applied to each spring, then it would/should stiffen things up. That's my thinking.
After watching two M2 professional reviews with the Dinan full setup I am thinking it all works in synergy. Both reviews gush about how good (better than stock) the Dinan setup is. Maybe they are both paid off by Dinan. Suspension is a tricky thing in that each component relies on the other. Any weak links or parts that do not compliment one another and you have bad/inconsistent results.
Appreciate 1
FreeDarko217.00