View Single Post
      07-09-2018, 03:01 AM   #60
f4 plt
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 competition

not sure iof the model of the trailer and can't get to it right now, but the make is Aluma . I have had it at least four years and as I said in an earlier post towed it all over the country behind the Spyder. Trails well at and above 70 mph ( we have great speed limits in Texas) . I would buy one again

As to the trailer hitch assembly. It is alum and mounted in the rear bumper behind the license plate. I made a hinged bracket for the plate. On either side of the hitch (female portion) I mounted threaded tow bar items. So I can screw in PORSCHE tow bar hooks to hook the trailer safety chains. When not in use the wiring is stowed in the hitch opening. The male portion of the hitch is unique and I got it from a company on the west coast. What is unique is it is all alum and has a key slot. Turning the key extends the locking pins, thus you can only remove the key when the pins are extended. A nice safety feature. I hope this answers the questions.

Now back to mine as to the brand of hitch for the M2 and is it plug and play or is their some fabrication needed.
Appreciate 1
seis-speed2430.50