Drives: M2 LBB DCT (LCI) | X3 30i

Hi nick_stp,
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_stp View Post
Course offered:
Compact (half day; M140i, M240i, MINI JCW) - $650
Advance 1 (M140i, M240i, M3, M4, JCW)- $1395
Advance 2(M2, M3, M4) - $2200
Thanks - that's really helpful. I called BMW Driver training and while the voucher states it is for the BMW Intensive Driving Experience, the actual course is the Advance 1 ($1,395) course you've listed above.

Quote:
... for the "BMW Intensive Driving Experience"... (it's listed as $1395, so I assume it's the same thing as "Advance 1" course on BMW AU website.)
Yes, exactly.

Quote:
Hi guys, just wanna check - for the voucher, was that a physical copy comes in the mail or just an email?
Cheers.
In my case, its a physical piece of paper. Its dated only a couple of days after I picked up the M2, but it has the signature of the Dealer Principal of the dealership I bought it from (in addition to the BMW Marketing GM) ... that's possibly why I thought that it came from the dealer...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who? View Post
I got mine through corporate program (i know this because i used my partners coorporate incentives, and thus it was adressed to her) got it within a week of my delivery
I purchased the M2 via the corporate program as well, so it may be that the voucher is only included in that program (i.e. if you buy privately, you don't qualify)...? I genuinely don't know if this is the case, so by all means chase down your voucher nick_stp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY View Post
With the M2 purchase it’s Advanced 1. I’ve offered one to a good mate’s son, and have another 2. I’ve just done one and brought a friend a few months ago. Now deciding whether I should do advance 2 again with the two remaining.
During the call I asked the price of a second voucher - they quoted me the $1,395 on the voucher and a lower price when I mentioned that I had participated in the corporate purchase program ... so if you've bought via the corporate program, its worthwhile asking

Spots seem to be booked well in advance, so right now in Melbourne, they don't have any weekend class slots available. I will check back with them in a couple of months to see what can be arranged when the training calendar for the second half of the year is released.

Cheers,
Appreciate 0