Ma Deuce
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C, Tesla MX, Toyota FJC

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldorian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6CylindersEveryDay View Post
I'm never ever selling my M2 CS unless I physically can't drive a manual transmission anymore. Hopefully that is so long from now that I still don't sell it because I like to float my hoverchair out to the garage just to look at it.
I just want to drive the car everywhere. It's so hard to keep miles off of it. I'm stacking miles and feeling a bit guilty. Even for a grocery store run. It's really such a fantastic road car. Probably one of the best road cars I've driven. The key here is road car. I'm sure there are other cars on the track that are better. GT3, etc but this car is not just a backroads / track only car. The shifter, the size of the car, the way it puts down power it's fun across the entire rev range. It's fun when you lug the motor. It's fun when you rev the motor. It's fun zipping through traffic at legal speeds. It's fun downshifting into second with auto rev matching and snapping an on ramp apex or even making a simple right hand turn. It's fun driving to Costco and loading up with more stuff then you really should be able to for a car like this. It really is special. Just wish the stance was 10mm lower but I'm scared to mess with the great road suspension and biasing this perfect road car formula.
This sums it up so well. This is a road car, so that I can have fun everyday doing mundane stuff. I don't have to take it to a track to enjoy driving it. Albeit, it maybe fun on the track too. I'll look for an opportunity after I break it in.
Appreciate 0