Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
That's why I never agreed with the people that kept saying that the M2 needs to be at least 400 hp. It simply doesn't imo.

The things that will make a difference whether or not you track or not are the brakes (they are absolutely superb on th M3/4), better EPS and stiffer suspension. I think it'll be exactly what I'm looking for, and enough for me to spend this money on my first new car.
I agree 375HP will be plenty! I do wish it got the S55 but its not a deal breaker. What Im most concerned with is the price of the M2! If it starts to slide into M3 territory no way am I going in on that I dont care how good it is. Ill take a bare bones M3.

In conclusion the wait still continues for us all. Who ever said get an M235i its plenty for legal limits "theyre insane". M2 is where its at not taking anything away from the 235i but I want the gosh damn M3/4 suspension attached to the F87!

Focus RS will be killer make no mistakes about it but Im not paying a 8K dealer markup who refuse me my A plan because they are imbeciles!