View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 07:57 PM   #86
NOS4A2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c

I met up with him(btbossman) at the end of December for a ride along because I've been doing research on tunes that I can run on my car (2020 M2C) as well. As someone who is still looking into what tuning options are out there, the claims on the site seemed compelling enough to look into/consider.

I don't really have a high post count on here so I don't really expect what I say to go super far but from my ride along in the car, it didn't feel stock. I don't know what that translates from butt-dyno to real dyno but it was noticeably faster than my car.

It felt like it pulled harder in the midrange and up-top. I honestly wish that I could see what that translates to on the dyno so people could see what that translates too on the dyno and maybe more details on what adjustments are made on the diff.

tldr; Car felt faster than mine, wish I knew what that delta looks like on a dyno. I'm still personally waiting for me to put on more miles on mine and hopefully by then there are more options that don't require back-dating.
Appreciate 0