View Single Post
      09-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #781
csbear
Major
Rep
Drives: SO M2C

The Sunset Orange is growing on me a little after seeing that X1 pic. It seems somewhat conservative for an orange, but doesn't seem too far from Sakhir.

But Hockenheim Silver is what I am most interested in seeing (officially).. I have never been a silver guy for cars, so it is going to take something special for me to order that. I think this will be a good one though after seeing all the renders in this thread.

San Marino Blue would have been my top choice..but oh well. I just love that color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatte View Post
Was on 2ertalk. There has been a lot of activity in the past few days about the CS (Competition) and the CSL (GTS).
Apparently, the CS is really the competition model with about a 20 HP power bump. This is what @ynguldyn had mentioned a while ago as well. The real upgrade would be the CSL/GTS which would come out in 2019 and that would be a year before end of production for the current M2.
I will likely be ordering the M2 CS (especially since I am #1 on my dealer's list), but I am not going to lie, I am salivating over the possibility of a CSL (GTS) M2. If BMW doesn't f it up, on paper at least, we are talking the best driver's car by a long shot in their lineup. And if they price it around 80K, I will do an immediate trade-in for that car. Now the only problem is making sure I am on the short list.

Last edited by csbear; 09-09-2017 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0