Ex-MINI
BMW Newb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
OK an update from my CA...
I was presented with 3 options and frankly I am not happy with any of them...

1.) Go take ED as planned, get to see my car, and the whole delivery experience and BMW will provide a car for me to use while on my trip. I will not be allowed to drive out with it. They will reimburse a monthly payment for my trouble.

2.) Cancel trip altogether and BMW will cover all cancellation costs as long as I provide receipts. Car will be delivered as soon as possible, with differential replaced, to my home dealer.

3.) Postpone the trip to a later date and BMW will cover all change fee costs. As you all know there is no ETA on when this affected car repairs will be completed.
I would be totally livid as I'm sure you are, but it looks like option 1 is the best alternative. Sucks you don't get to drive your car, but you'll still get most of the ED experience with some compensation back your way.

For what its worth, this is affecting me as well but not to the same degree as you. I'm impacted as my car is at my dealer who cannot release to me, nor do they have any ETA. As of now I'm totally without a vehicle as I've already sold my previous car.
Appreciate 0