View Single Post
      02-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #4
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Here is some of what I use. I sometimes alternate products to try different things but here what I like to use. Worth noting that the type/brand of products here isn’t the most critical thing to consider. Technique will get you a lot further. Highly recommend a 2-bucket method. There are plenty of resources on how to wash your car. Chemical Guys and Adams have great YouTube channels with tips/tricks from the manufacturing side. Also Ammo NYC has some great videos as well.

1) Wash solution - Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam or Adams Ultra Foam Wash, slight nod to CG here.
2) Exterior trim care (rubber around windows, etc) - Adams VRT for rubber including tires. I like a matte look and it doesn’t appear “wet”.
3) Wheel care - Sonax Full Effect
4) Interior leather care - Carpro for cleaning. Use their semi permanent leather coating for protection.
5) Interior dashboard and trim - Adams Interior cleaner (looks matte, not shiny)
6) Floor mats - Dyson Handheld Vac with car attachments
7) Window cleaning or coating - Whatever I have laying around for the cleaning but for the coating I used Dr Beason Glass IQ for hydrophobic properties

Last car I used both Cquartz UK and Adams coating. For the M2C going to use Gtechniqs Crystal Serum system, but can’t comment to it’s effectiveness or ease of use yet.
Appreciate 0