United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Few new mods...

Carbon Fiber Mirror Replacements cames today. Ordered the actual replacement. Had the covers on my M3 and hated them...

Also while at the dealership getting the break in service, I bought the M performance Drive Analyzer which was cheaper there than I've seen it online, believe it or not...

I also was due for a cellphone upgrade today so I went from Galaxy 6 to Galaxy 7 edge at best buy and to my surprise it came with a free 32" OLED smart HD TV (and for like $100 you have the option of a 48" or something)....

So the new phone with the drive analyzer is a good time....No latency like the torque apps n others...

Bad news, I smashed a pot hole and the mangled a rear wheel. the wheel which I know is strong as hell got SMASHED. So I ordered a new Michelin PS (OEM) from tire rack. The tire somehow only slowly leaked and I luckily made it home. Now I have to rush my wheel decision...

Does anyone know where anyplace on LI, Queens thats stocks 19" aftermarket wheels with the proper offsets and BMW lug pattern and center bore??? Or F series M guys selling nice wheels?

The offsets I know are the same or close to the m3/m4 and many other BMW's so hoping I can rent a car and just go grab some wheels tomm...
the
The bronze Ultra Leggras I wanted arent avail yet from what Ive seen so pretty upset that the M2 will be off the road for a day or two and I will be settling on wheels that I can get uickly and not get exact wheels Ive been wanting.