Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX102 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMadness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic_Sean View Post
Great build you have going! Any updates??
The build has halted as I've decided to keep my car close to stock except for the Apex wheels, shifter, and clutch pedal. Everything else is more than adequate since I've had a chance to drive the car on many trips and on the track.

Plus I've purchased another rare car in addition to my M2C and track dedicated S2000.
Of course I want to hear your thought on that beautiful specimen! Very nice
It's a 2021 Boxster 25 Anniversary Edition. 1250 produced worldwide. Basically 718 GTS 4.0 with about $13K worth of Porsche add ons. GT Silver with black top and interior which is even more rare. Manual transmission. Neodyme "gold" accents and wheels. It's beautiful and sexy for sure. Get tons of comments on it. I'm in the break in period so not much in the way of how it feels at top end. Steering feel and ride quality are sublime. Very mechanical sounding especially with the intake and injector sounds at low RPMs. Driving position is perfection. Clutch is perfectly balanced for all types of driving. Dual mass flywheel is from GT3. Shifter is from GT4. Both add to a performance oriented driving experience. You can definitely tell the difference in various driving modes. Seats are uber comfortable and interior quality is exceptional. Just enough tactile buttons with the finesse and styling you expect from a P car. The exterior looks fantastic at almost every angle. These are just initial driving impressions. Very different feel from the M2C.
Attached Images