08-16-2018, 05:37 AM   #313
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by den525 View Post
I mean this is M2 comp thread afterall... so I'd assume a little bias towards M2C, which is fair enough. M2C is still in my consideration, but I have a few others in consideration as well.

At the moment...

Porsche Boxster 981 S or GTS.. the GTS is holding it's value well trying to get one with low kms which is listed around 130-140.. I've always loved that car.

I'm also a huge fan of the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio, hoping to pick one up with under 10,000km for a good price (115-120), but I want the sparco seat option and in Red (have to go with red in an alfa right?)

RS3 is sort of an outsider... i think it's not that great looking, but it's got a great engine, interior is nice, and most importantly it's cheap for what it is ($80k new), with a tune it's an unbeatable red light warrior.

Other than that not that many options... don't want original M2, C63s/RS5 would be nice but a little bit too expensive.

It all depends on the price of the M2C... it's looking promising for just a tad over the 100k mark driveaway (in sapphire black, black wheels, orange highlight interior, no sunroof and upgraded brakes) for the October delivery, but it depends on the 2nd market, how quickly i post/sell my car, so looking more like a 2019 delivery. Basically if it's at 120k, I rather pay 5k more for M3 competition despite car probably doesn't drive as well, but would have more space and much nicer interior.
You have been talking about getting something for a long time now. Just do it already! And I’ve asked this before. Show me a RS3 for $80k. Maybe without RS performance pack and exterior packs but not with them. At the very least you need RS Performance which is a $6k option pack.
Appreciate 0