View Single Post
      03-28-2021, 06:22 PM   #1
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

TommyL Garage Mudflaps

Wanted to post a quick review of TommyL's mudflaps. He doesn't know I am posting this (he will now!) - so let me start by saying they do the trick & do it well!

More useful than the various carbon fiber ones you see out there; they look so inadequate I can't imagine them being effective at all.

These were $120 bucks. They're made out of a firm-but-still-pliable, thick black plastic/vinyl sheet. They were super easy to install, but you do have to take off the rear wheels to install them.

I installed them more to block water & road grime (including winter salt) and I think they're gonna work like a charm as they are the right size without looking silly.

(In the one pic, my wheels are turned - the mudflap sits directly behind the tire, adquately protecting the rockers/side.)

Thanks, Tommy!!
Attached Images

2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 4