View Single Post
      07-03-2017, 07:15 PM   #15
boostm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '18 LBB M2 6MT Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian ///M View Post
it was the stock PPF on the side, but yes i was enamored that something broke the skin slightly. I never fixed the mark, but it is barely visible even when clean. and wax fills the rest. I have 2 1 cm gashes on the right side above the PPF (about 1 o clock) also from a rock being thrown back that just missed the film by about 2 inches . These cars def will have some "usage" scars in the future but i love natural scars that come from driving/having fun!

edit- i never notice much on xpel! they self heal so if u catch a bad one it can go from unsightly to barely noticeable in about a day or so . I also notice that the stock PPF really does catch alot of bad hits, i always get out of my AW and see dirt impact marks that i wipe off with my thumb from rocks being thrown back
I'm in awe that this stuff is self healing.. Ive seen video demos, but hearing it from a real live owner means a lot.. So, this stuff really heals its own scrapes and bruises? Even my own Living skin has trouble doing that sometimes. Does it really work? Im seriously considering getting the full hood, front bumper, fenders and mirrors... Maybe the rocker panels too, although on my 135i, theyre still pretty clean, soon after I take delivery sometime around mid Oct.

Last edited by boostm3; 07-03-2017 at 07:21 PM..
Appreciate 0