12-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #15
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by munja View Post
Is your 2018 M2 CPO car? 42.5 is pretty good price i think. I didn't see any below 45k in past week or two.

I started to think about tuning my golf r to make it more fun on the street and potentially tracking it few days a year and figured I don't have time for tuning and for bit more money I could buy a better stock car so Im also in the market for M2 recently and doing the research.

Prices for M2 Comp dont make much sense right now. Seems like its best to buy a new one if you can get 10% off and sell it in 1-2 years for 50k.

This is the best deal I found so far but its DCT and I want stick shift. I might still go and test drive it.
https://www.tascafordri.com/used/BMW...7499b48fe2.htm

It's really hard to decide. M2 comp seats make a big difference for me, I might wait and use my golf r during the winter but then I could lose on trade in value for it. Im getting trade in offers for almost $32k right now (stock 6speed mt).
Not CPO, I bought it private party. Honestly, the comp seats look way better but I will say that the seats in the regular M2 are actually super comfortable. I came from a base model f30 328i with the base level seats that have like no padding and no contours anywhere; the M2 seats blow them out of the water. They don't look like anything special but you should definitely sit in them before deciding if that's a deal breaker for you!

2013 F30 328i (12/2015 - 09/2020) SOLD!
Appreciate 0