View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #5
danielmtzf
Rep
Drives: Honda Element

I've also been in the market for 2018 LCI M2 DCT for a couple of weeks now. I've literally looked at most 18's with dct in the country and they are somewhat set anywhere from 38-50k+ depending on miles, condition, packages, etc. I am also asking myself whether or not this is a good time to buy, or wait a little more and see what COVID does to the used M2 market. Many people say that since M2's are luxury cars, the market for them is not too stirred up since people do not seek expensive cars during a pandemic, I can see that 100%. Bottom line is, no one knows what the M2 market will be in the upcoming months. I remember reading people saying that some BMW dealerships are having good sales even with the pandemic situation going on. As for me, I am hoping to obtain one between now and the end of the year, ideally in the 40k range with decent mileage and hopefully one that is CPO although the CPO certification isn't a BIG priority due to the fact that I'd want to put some mods on the car. My advice, wait for these 2nd quarter earning reports in late June/early July to hit the news and people will see a more realistic impact COVID has had in the market, after that, see if the car market takes a hit.

Just like Al Bundy's Dodge said, aim for a good deal and don't stress about finding the "best" deal out there.
Appreciate 0