Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Or the M2C will get Adaptive Suspension in the final MY and topple both of them in value.
I don't know why they would add Adaptive Suspension to the M2C in its last model year and without a price increase. Just doesn't make business sense. They will probably leave the M2C as is in its last model year. Plus they do not want the M2C in 2021 taking sales away from the new G Series M3 and M4. If you want the Adaptive Suspension and Carbon Bits in an M2 then go for a M2 CS.
All good points but a few other things; the Adaptive Suspension is a $1,000 option on the M4 before it became standard with the CP.

If they want to offer it, it doesn't have to be as much, since the technology cost has already spread across the other models and the the blueprint for the M2 is already there from the CS.

They now make soooo many models that step on each other, in the form of competition, I don't believe they care what you purchase, as long as it's a BMW, Mini Or Rolls Royce because it all goes back to the same shareholders and heirs.

If they trying to entice a few holdouts of this M2 generation before the model end, Adaptive Suspension is a nice treat to offer.
Appreciate 0