Drives: 1M, M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by UR25IO View Post
Seems like everyone on here are discussing pricing
On brand new car that have just been landed. Just curious to know
Anyone here bought a Dealers demo car?
I’m somewhat in negotiations on a M2C, BBK
, alpine white, Black comp wheels, Comfort access,
Wireless charging, apple car play, heated seats.

Few weeks back I’ve test drove a M2C and a M3C back to back for 40min in each car. TBH I wasn’t really impressed with the M2C. The standard M2 drove and felt better. M3C had all the performance features I wanted but I hated the size of the car.
Coming from a heavily modded 135i n55 dct I felt let down in the M2C- saying that my expectations was met in the standard M2 and M3C for a stock car.

The sales guy calls me up couple days ago- tell me he allowing me to test drive the car overnight.

So I’ll be picking that up on Tuesday.
The differences from this car I’m test driving overnight it has the BBK
How did your test drive go? The s55 engine is very tunable so I'm sure it'll mean your expectations soon or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowtail View Post
Ordered a M2C DCT, due at the end of the month. Haven't seen many around Brisbane... It's a 2018 build with 2019 Aus compliance plate.

RRP in QLD with full driveaway is $116,406. With Sunset Orange, sunroof, black 29U 488 wheels, wireless charging, and included servicing that comes to $123k, and I got 10% off that.

I found much less discount available off 2019 build cars, decided the difference would not be recovered at sale in a few years.

Very excited - patience is not my strong suit!
Congrats! I'm patiently waiting for mine to arrive as well. Seems QLD dealers aren't giving as big of a discount?
Appreciate 0