Drives: '18 M2, '15 M235, '16 X3

Garage List
'18 M2  [0.00]
'16 X3 xDrive35i  [0.00]
'08 335 (Retired)  [0.00]
'15 M235  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHaze View Post
Were you ever able to get this resolved? I have a REMUS exhaust and my flaps are open 100% of the time, even when the car is off. I doubt both actuators are malfunctioning, so I have to assume it's something to do with the programming.
The dealership couldn't figure it out but agreed since they couldn't EVER get it to close that something wasn't right. They had a regional BMW engineer come and diagnose it. He hooked his equipment up to the car and was able to command the valve closed (once). As soon as he disconnected his equipment the valve popped open and we couldn't get it to shut under any drive mode configuration. He didn't really have an explanation, he just simply claimed with the stock exhaust the difference between a open/closed valve wouldn't be nearly as noticeable as with my Dinan exhaust/Res delete combo, which I can't argue with. He made some notes and said if BMW got enough complaints then they'd allocate some resources to determine a solution. Lets just say I'm not holding my breath...
Appreciate 0