Originally Posted by Davil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Cars showing up for sale in Australia

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/bmw...nce-lifestyles
Dave

Interesting market in Australia . . . appears everything costs double what it does in the U.S. with regard to M2C and M2CS. Have no idea of the financial structure in Australia, including currency exchange, but $120K for an M2C and $165K for an M2CS sounds REALLY expensive in any currency and market. I assume that is why there are so many of each, in relative terms, available.

Best paint to wheel color combo is still HS and black. . . Competition or CS.

Fact that there are so many M2CS available seems to lend credence to notion that prospective buyers are not lined up to obtain M2CS. Multiple factors, of course, including Covid, economy, cost . . . and what I perceive as an overall lack of interest associated with what the M2CS does not offer over the M2C for price differential.

Finally, on the Australian website it indicates 'drive away' which I assume means the M2CS listed are available at dealership? At very least, it appears all are already spec'd and without option for purchaser optioning? If so, how is it possible the M2CS is already available and BMW has yet to even pursue a press release?

///AVM
In Australia M2C is USD$70k
M2cs is USD$98k

Drive away means final price including all taxes of which there are many. But Australian average salaries are generally higher than US.

For comparison drive away price on 992 Carrera 2s here is usd$210k

If you click the ad you will see the words "available to order". There no cars in the country.

So it's either click bait to get people to call or perhaps one or two people have dropped out.
Thank you Davil.

Good feedback.

///AVM
Appreciate 0