Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87 M2CS View Post
160k Australian dollars = 102k USD
Well, I am sure there are other factors in Australian vehicle pricing that make the differences in price significant.

The projected $85K in U.S. for M2CS is already bogus . . . but I am pretty certain even Dave would not consider the M2CS 'exclusive enough' to warrant $102K.

At any rate, clearly Australians are not lined up to get the M2CS, and I would not be surprised to see U.S. dealerships with M2CS sitting on their lot at some point as well.

///AVM

Not that anyone needs this to be pointed out to them, but Covid impact on economy and car sales will become increasingly apparent. Pre-Covid, good luck trying to get a 718 GT4 chassis build. Finding a new, unclaimed GT4 on dealership lot the equivalent of a small miracle. Will be interesting to see how long this one sits still . . .

https://www.porschebeachwood.com/det...5lk289171.html
Assuming that we are talking about a country with at least 25 Million population , and assuming as well that only 70 M2cs only are for the australian market , i dont think that the demand will be lower ! Its 20-25k more than a comp , but only 10K more than a basic M4 , but in a more special package :