slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerboyE92 View Post
Are yours on top like mine? Or under the floor adapter? Or were you able to get under the factory Torx bolt? A photo would be great still!

I started with VAC side mounts but I was just a bit short of center to the wheel. These side mounts are the Sparco QRT specific mounts and they were bent at a perfect 90 unlike the VACs. I think that is why I was able to get further over to center the wheel.

When my roll cage guy finally gets me in, I'm gonna have him drill through the floor/tunnel and give me real anchor points for the 6 point.
They are top side, like yours. The sub-bracket in the rear also made it difficult to mount under the brackets. I was also limited by rear-ward spacing due to how far back I have the seats mounted.

I'll get better pics of the belt mounts themselves tonight.
I highly recommend Brey Krause seat mounts. They have both direct to floor and side mounts made for factory sliders. 1000x's more simple and cleaner option than what I'm seeing in the pics. None of the BS adaptors, eyelets, etc that you need to use. Seriously a game changer.

PS - I love the car! Did you consider 18" wheels? The Essex brakes open you up the option of running 18" which is a bonus.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0