Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptobvious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
I have a fabspeed sport cat. People think I have an entire exhaust system installed. Sounds awesome and gave the car an extra kick!

OP, I would make exactly the same choice as you, were I in your shoes. Given that you've already modded, and you're already driving an awesome car, why take such a big financial hit for small changes, unless, as Snoopy92 says above "you have cash falling from the sky" (which, it sounds like some board members do!)

Honestly, all of you who have M2's are so lucky to be in a position to have to decide whether to upgrade or not. It means that you've already been driving a truly awesome car, and have to decide whether or not to buy a newer, slightly different awesome car! Schmucks like me didn't even know about the M2 until very recently (I've been living under a rock), and so have been deprived of the driving experience all this time!
Even if you do have cash falling out of the sky, why toss money away ? You don't get rich by doing that. I'm sure some people don't care about losing 10-20k.

I'm glad you've finally discovered the M2. Maybe you should change your name to captain not so obvious.
Alexxxx52.00