View Single Post
      06-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #35
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

We can have it both way's and should be able to configure "OUR" M2 as we see fit if the options are available...I for one will NEVER track my car...does that mean i should not buy a M2...BS !!..IMO most M2 will not see the track and some of us by M cars for there LOOKS as well as performance..Some even buy M cars for other reasons...like me who will " POSSIBLY " be buying one with a cloth top...remember those??...I no a convertable will never look as nice as a coupe but when i put the top down on my Miata it is bliss on a nice sunny day or even overcast for that matter and amazing view of the stars at night...I actually almost feel sorry now for most drivers in there hardtop cars not being able to enjoy the surrounding like i do in a convert....yea, maybe its me but there is something enlightening, and special to be one with nature and the road at the same time and for me the looks and balance of a M car..especially the M2 will be in my driveway and i will be very very happy man!! Listening BMW....let this M car be a M car for ALL...give us some options to keep everyone happy..This may be the last "SMALL" M car for many years to come...The M3/M4 are just to big! Indeed, some us will never see the track in our M's....

***It will be VERY VERY hard waiting an extra year possibly for a convertable....so most likely there is good chance i would buy the coupe but will see....Coupes are alway's so much sexier than the verts but damn...with the top down it's nirvana.

Last edited by IZAGLO; 06-10-2014 at 08:52 AM..
Appreciate 0