View Single Post
      07-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #101
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Many thanks for making this flash so accessible and now reversible. Some tuners charge few hundred dollars for this. GTS gearbox flash receives great feedbacks from S55 community.

I'm one of few m2s that flashed GTS and it didn't work well. Whatever mode you're in, it is always trying to put you into highest possible gear and is very lazy to downshift. Overall it makes a much less responsive car so I flashed back to stock DCT.

I'm hoping PTF will at some point make this flash really m2 compatible - we need it work for m2 the way it does for S55 right now.

Thank you.
Changing TCU programming from stock and GTS is something that's in the plans for the future for sure as we'd also LOVE to be able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN_M2 View Post
@proTUNING Freaks saw the App pushed out an update today. New features???
It was the update for the above TCU flashing support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTWO View Post
Thank you guys so much for providing the feature to switch back and forth from gts to stock and back. For daily regular duty I will use stock but at the track when I'm pounding on the car I am switching to the GTS TCU flash for extra clamping force to the clutches. Takes like a minute to do. Love everything you do! Keep it up and thank you!
Thank you

======

Dealer update:

JR Auto Performance in Oakville, Ontario is now a BM3 dealer. Great shop and they've got an on-site dyno as well.

JR Auto Performance Inc.
1428 Speers Rd unit3.
Oakville, ON, L6L5M1
www.chiptuning.ca
email: info@chiptuning.ca, sales@chiptuning.ca
Phone: (905) 618-0279

For the most current dealer listing please refer to our dealer listing page here:

https://www.protuningfreaks.com/page...orized-dealers
Appreciate 2
FSociety3812.50
BAN_M2C4180.00