View Single Post
      11-22-2023, 10:29 AM   #44
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Ordering & Pricing

Have gotten word that the kits are going into production and we can start taking orders. This is for Nitron's standard off the shelf kit - which while I expect to be a great setup I'm not quite sure what it will be like until we get our test kits. Our first test kit is going to be the eR3 and will be here shortly and we will start development immediately - so our option will not be available for a bit longer. I can start taking order on their standard kit though. And if we find that there is nothing we want to change we are not going to mess with it just for the sake of having our own "custom" kits.

The R3 is spec'd with piggyback reservoirs. Per the previous post I prefer remoted w/hoses and quick disconnects but both are certainly great options and comes down to personal preference.

Nitron elec-TRON R3: 8,367.00 USD + shipping (piggyback); 9,547.00 USD + shipping (remote w/QDs)
Nitron elec-TRON R1: 5.867.00 USD + shipping
Nitron elec-TRON Road Kit: 4,667.00 USD + shipping

The Road Kit is not quite ready yet as they are still getting the production of it's unique springs squared away. Everything that is needed for installation will be included (including camber plates for the R1 & R3).
Appreciate 0