View Single Post
      04-11-2020, 06:54 AM   #1670
Poochie
Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

WoW, this car is hella mean.. Its amazing what an aggressive hood can do, it completely made the M2 platform look so dominant.

I already know this car is on its way in achieving classic status, not because of its ambitious price tag but it's uniqueness, to the market..

With current affairs and it's limited factory activity, it might go down as one of rarest as of any modern BMW, simple by circumstances and not product planning, which would be ironic..

I remember, I didn't think much of the 1M because it was so appealing, I figured BMW would milk it, for all it's worth and segue another one, into 2012 model year. By then, I would of jumped on but beyond but lo and behold, BMW cease production, shy of a year in..

The M2 CS was planned to be manufactured hype, instead of the word of mouth cult following, the 1M had achieved. Unfortunately, timing couldn't come at a worst time..

Nevertheless, I can wait to read about this CS, in the future homage car magazines (online?) and recall this moment that shaped its history and it's existence that still handing in the balance..
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
F87EVO4031.00