View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 05:25 PM   #1
JMR1385
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2C

Hey everyone, Im Jason from Charlotte NC.

I just picked up my 2020 M2C in LBB, 6spd, with Executive Package on Saturday. I haven't gotten to drive her too much but from what I have I can tell I'm in love.

So here's my story...I have been itching for a new toy for a few years now and have been searching for something to scratch that itch. Long story short I was just about ready to pull the trigger on a new Supra when they came out. My heart wasn't totally sure if the Supra would be Mrs. Right, but maybe instead Mrs. Right Now. Then I saw an add for the M2C and its 6spd standard transmission. I looked at it and base for base it was around 10k more than the Supra so I filed it back in cabinet under "Hopes and Dreams". I went back and forth and even considered a couple RHD RX-7s (until now I've always been a JDM guy). Fast forward to late last week, I started looking at the M2C again after stalking these forums and watching hours of YouTube videos...I was sold. I did a quick look around at local dealers but didn't see the car I wanted, so I figured I would have to order it. Late Friday night I found the car, down in Atlanta at an Audi dealership. A used 2020 LBB, 6spd with the Exec. package w 2200 miles. It was exactly what I wanted. I called them first thing Saturday morning only to find out it was sold Friday night. Heartbroken, I jumped back on the computer to take another look around. At 10 am I found her....another 2020 M2C in LBB, 6spd w Exec. package, also used but this one with 2400 miles. Y'all I kid you not, this car was also in Atlanta but at a BMW dealership and was directly across the street from the Audi dealership that had the other car....2 cars, exactly what I wanted, within 300 yards from each other. Anyway, we got the deal done over the phone and agreed to number at 2pm. My wife, kids, and I jumped in the car and drove the 4 hours to Atlanta to pick it up Saturday evening and then drove back home.

So far this car is nothing short of amazing. I know it's still new to me, but I don't see this goofy smile leaving my face anytime soon. I'm just ready for the world to get back to normal so we can all get out and enjoy these machines and meet up at all the local events. If anyone in the Charlotte area wants to meet up, once we are allowed, just let me know!

I look forward to learning more and more about this car and interacting with all of you!

Jason

P.S. It isn't letting me load pics from the computer (help) so I'll try to add some from my phone.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
hlm2c289.50
Davil6475.00
Kankles1484.50
pizza240793.00
KevinM2935.50
mcvaughan704.00