04-12-2016, 06:05 AM   #19
Nine Lives
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSpecc View Post
First car at my dealer apparently ?, but can't help thinking someone has skipped in front of me as my car is not expected till September
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted View Post
Seems to be a big variation on delivery months. Another local dealer to me, same group. Their first one is arriving this week. Where as my dealer isnt until June.

I was originally quoted may/june as they assumed they would get first one April, second June and third September. Hasnt work like that however.
I've noticed a couple of dealers close to me,not dealers I've ordered from incidentally,but ones I've approached to check colours etc have already sold their demo cars which I was led to believe that they wouldn't, and these were to the customers who were waiting for them later in the year.As soon as the 16th is past,then they're out of the showroom.

They must be confident that they can sell everything they get if they can't demo the M2 because they've sold it.

My dealer has their demo car and I've been invited to test drive it when they've run it in,but it's not for sale.A pessimistic dealership perhaps
Appreciate 0