View Single Post
      10-17-2015, 11:04 PM   #6
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

I was able to get responses from all three of the dealers I called. I am #4 of BMW of Tucson's list, no deposit required, deal at MSRP. Chapman called me back yesterday and said management decided to make a list and I could join it for 1k deposit for an MSRP deal, didn't say where I would be on the list though. BMW North Scottsdale says I can be number 5 on their list for 1k deposit, did not commit to no markup beyond MSRP. Obviously there is no harm in staying on the list with Tucson, not sure they will come through but trust them because they seem to have a pretty solid reputation and I have plenty of emails and texts between eye and their sales manager. I have toyed with putting my name on another list to cover myself but I think I will just go with BMW of Tucson and trust their word is good.

It does sound like there is some early interest around the car, not as big as M3/M4 interest or nearly as big as 1M interest but enough to make Chapman's management change their minds and go ahead and created a list
Appreciate 0