AnthraciteOG
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Road & Track Build

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Talking

Here is the most recent track footage at the famous WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. Best I managed that day was 1:46 and it has been an entire year since I've been to Laguna. With the mod I currently have (ohlins, bbk & RE71R) , low 1:40s is definitely manageble. Just need to get used to tracking again.

There were only 4 sessions through out the day and I spent the first two getting used to the track again. It’s been a year since my last track day at Laguna and boy you forget a lot of stuff even after watching the videos. I spun out on turn 11 in my first session so that took away some of my courage to push harder in the morning. Hardest part is still getting comfortable with higher speed on the off camber Turn 9. However, being able to trail brake, it has helped me shaved seconds off these laps.

Shout out to Valvetronic Designs for the awesome sounding exhaust, I could still passes the 92db sound at Laguna while having a fully straight piped car. Absolutly no drone valves closed during daily driving, just as quiet as a stock car. The video is recorded with a external mic, highly recommend to anyone trying to record their driving during a track day.

Appreciate 1
smknjoe234.00