View Single Post
      01-02-2020, 12:54 PM   #1727
tony55343
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Good for you. I know you have past experience...but one suggestion I would add (although you probably already know) is don't add back your exercise deficit into your caloric intake. I never account for calories burned during my exercise in my target range.

I see way too many people get burned by thinking that they need to eat for example 2600 calories a day to start the process....but then use the excuse that the treadmill said I burned 400 calories...and those 400 calories go right back into their daily intake.

It's very hard to calculate exactly what you may have burned, so best to leave it out of the equation altogether and make minor adjustments as you go. Just one less variable to worry about.

Appreciate the info, I am in same mind state as you however. If I am to eat 1825 calories a day, that is what i will eat regardless if I didn't touch a weight, or I left the gym dripping. Any calories I burn are just a bonus deficit . Those calorie calculator things on machines etc are not very accurate anyways , or so I have read.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00