View Single Post
      10-12-2020, 12:36 AM   #3
bentom2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

I’m looking for the same thing after using up a set of A052s in three days. They were amazing while they lasted, especially in the wet, but would like to find something that splits the difference with RS4. I could get 10+ days out of the RS4, but found the sudden breakaway when their limits were exceeded, long warmup time, and poor wet traction left me wanting for something better.

I ran Nexen SUR4 (predecessor to the SUR4G) square on my last car, and would be game to try them on the M2, but they don’t appear to come in a workable staggered set of sizes. Too bad as I liked them and they lasted ~6 days if I recall correctly while offering pretty good grip.

Bridgestone S007 comes in the right sizes, but was neither grippy or durable, and got super greasy when overheated.

Has anyone tried Goodyear Eagle Supercar 3? A friend has one wet day on them so far on his M2 and likes them so far, but no word on how long they last. Comes in 255 and 275 40r18, so a good option from a sizing perspective, and pretty reasonable cost.

Direzza ZIII? Would be pretty short in 35 series for 255/275, but would probably work.

NT01 are often recommended here, but would require wider wheels for what I believe people are running- 275f 305r.

Not a ton of great staggered options out there.
Appreciate 1
M2C AW183.50