View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 09:02 AM   #88
ae03440
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18' M2 & 20' X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Ive been playing Assetto Corsa Competizione which is a ton of fun and iRacing. As my wife has grown more and more "excited" (read: annoyed) at racing I slowly built up a decent home rig. I tried VR (oculus) but it made me throw up. If any of you guys are looking for a chassis, I went with Rseat, and the construction of it is pretty amazing. I think my chassis (fixed, nonhydraulic) is 200 lbs+.

Bought a legit OMP seat figuring it would help get me accustomed to that blasted thing for extended periods.

As I sit working from home (someone help me), Im learning more and more about this sim world. Dont be intimidated, there are very very fast people out there. Also, once you start competing, theres a lot of idiots.

Love that setup! I just picked up a 49" widescreen and a set of Fanatec V3 pedals to keep me busy during all of this. Love that stand for the screen! Is that also an RS product? Is it the RSstand? I have a playseat rig and was hoping to get it as close to the screen as possible. Pls provide any details you can on that mount. Thx again and great job on your rig!
Appreciate 1
Malakas469.50