View Single Post
      02-24-2020, 05:00 PM   #69
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Anymore info on the air to water conversion? Part numbers, cost, plug and play, etc?
Honestly so many parts cobbled together to make it work/fit like you see it that I couldn't break it all out like that. The piping really needs to be molded and then replicated instead of trying to repeat this jigsaw puzzle. I've conveyed that to the man responsible for this build M_Technik_ - we'll see what happens there, we have a lot of irons in the fire right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Very nice, I love the black barrels. I should be getting my Finspeeds very soon... I keep changing color (now satin Black) and shape... so I got delayed a bit.
Well are we going to get a sneak preview or you going to make us wait until they are on the car?

Satin black wheels are still my favorite. Been going with different colors to change it up a bit, but satin black wheels still look the meanest on most cars. Think I'm going to take a set each of the matte bronze & matte gunmetal for my M3 and have them powdercoated black - just hard to beat.
Appreciate 0