First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Road & Track Build

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Suspension noises were annoying the snot out of me so went in for an alignment - glad I did, as my camber plates were pretty off on both sides. Tightening everything up got rid of 90% of the pops and rattles I was experiencing, which convinced me I'll get an alignment every quarter or so.

The shop I found was pretty decent, they had upstairs seating and you could look out over the work bay.

[/url]

They also have a couple of track M2C's.

Also I recently found out that I have no warranty anymore. BMW Korea only honors the US warranty for 24 months, so that expired in September. Which is unfortunate, since I now have a rattle / noise which occurs whenever I'm between 800-1100 RPM. I've traced it to one of the pulleys in the front, it's either the AC, alternator, or idler tensioner pulley. Hoping for the tensioner. I'll try to get that checked out tomorrow - after which my car should be pretty solid.

I have a track day scheduled for Dec 6th, pretty excited for that!

In other news, something else is coming in about a week or so. Ordered back in July.

Looking good!!!

That matte black M2 is actually an OG . Love the matte black BBS RIA it has, I've been thinking of changing the color of my RIAS from diamond black to satin/matte black.
Appreciate 0