05-24-2019, 09:02 AM   #234
adc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
So there we have it, the car we knew that was coming and a package that most of us already almost have on their cars...

Alcantara steering wheel - Check
Exhaust - Check
Brakes - Check (Not ceramic, don't need them)
Wheels - Ordered
Suspension - Ordered
Badge - I can buy
Carbon mirror caps - Check
Carbon diffuser - Check
Carbon splitter - Not considering it
Carbon bonnet - Hopefully soon
Carbon roof - Hopefully soon
Carbon trunk - Hopefully soon
Carbon center console - Not fuzzed
Red and Alcantara interior trim - Not fuzzed

This car will have only two things I want from it! The software for the MDM and the software for the steering... Other than that I am not fussed. My set up will be lighter, better set up and faster than the CS. Maybe I should order a CSL badge for mine.

This thing must be costing 20K more than a decently packed M2C. Not sure it is worth that money in the market second hand with 911's, GT4's and M4 CS's being dumped on the market at prices lower than this M2 CS. Oh and don't forget that horrible Misano Blue. It should have had the new blue from the 8-Series or something else, not this... Also another blue for a CS? Is that a trend? Where are the reds and yellows?

2200 is a nice number, but too many really to be picked quickly. Knowing how hard it is to get dealers to sell M4 CS's I wonder how they will manage to sell these at a price tag close to 90-95K EUR or 75K GBP.

MR
You’ve ordered $7k worth of upgrades for your car already, and are considering another $10k or more worth of carbon goodies. How is your car not going to cost $20k over a stock M2C in the end?? And with a much lousier resale value.

2018 F80 Santorini
2019 Z4 3.0i
2022 X2 M35i
Appreciate 1
JTO245274.50