///Jason
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 20i S-Drive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris10Bimmers View Post
Hi Mat,

Cool, I know what you mean on the M3/4 pricing, currently the M2 residuals are pretty poor and have the usual launch 6.2& APR I posted a few days back. I'm hoping my timeframe 2108 might help with that, will see how it goes. A few pics are up from Brussels already on the M2 board and yup, surprise (!) you guessed it ... LBB. Similar for me too, I saw an LBB X6M locally and thought the colour was not for me. After getting BSM on my M4 though I'm definitely getting any future M cars in an M specific colour.
When speccing my car they had a LBB X6M in the showroom so I had a really good look. I've also seen one in the dealer car park too recently.

mofomat your defiantly right it is turquoise. I would say though it has a big range, what I mean by that is it isn't just one shade and varys a lot in different light. However it's nothing like the XCar / Evo videos. I imagine cameras have a hard time depicting the right shade.

Interestingly my dealer still has no finance info.

BTW I've specced LBB as I personally love it. However the biggest head ache for me was the transmission. My Head was saying DCT whereas my heart was saying Manual...
Appreciate 0