Australia
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring (Frozen Black)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptgltw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptiv-cs View Post
The legend of this car keeps growing. I'm still waiting to get Chris Harris' thoughts on the m2 cs now that he owns one. It has to be inevitable for him to come out with a video. If his opinion is as positive as it has been, the car will catapult and the thought that the base g87 pure or even comp will out perform the f87 cs seems odd to me.

We know bmw will detune those cars to not outperform their more expensive bigger brothers, the f87 cs came literally at a perfect time where there wasn't an m3 on the market so they didn't care.
Exactly. The perfect storm not to be replicated likely anytime soon
Agree re not being replicated anytime soon. I would say however it will be replicated at the EOP of the G80/G82 when the G87 becomes the last non-electrified, RWD M car standing. It will also be the perfect time for a unfettered G87 CS to be launched with a year or less of clear air before the launch of an electrified M3. I suspect the reviews of a G87 CS will be numbing in their reference to 'the end of an era', 'the last of its kind' .

Probably well deserved however as the G87 CS at that point will literally be the last one standing.
Appreciate 3
Moflow2484.50
Golden3ye497.00
W///7483.50