03-29-2020, 08:42 AM   #1607
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
There is a long thread on the Rennlist 992 board where many guys are discussing backing out of their 911 orders.

I wonder if BMW will even (be able to) make all 2200.

So while demand may decrease because of the economic downturn, supply may head in the same direction. No one can ever predict the market with certainty, but the market is especially unpredictable now. Those who want the M2 CS but don't have the money and/or an allocation, may be hoping that the car becomes more readily available, and at a discount. But those who can afford it and have an allocation may well be hoping that supply is more limited than originally planned and reported.
This for sure. I'd love to get an allocation and have only 200 sent to the US, but that's mainly because of the higher than it should be price. I don't believe BMW will adjust the pricing. As said, there are plenty of folks out there that still have the flexibility to buy. I'm hoping BMW offers some ridiculously low finance incentives like GM. Borrow money for free, lengthen repayment, and reinvest the money difference between shorter term and longer term finance. That's a win.
Appreciate 0