View Single Post
      08-04-2017, 10:42 AM   #879
arwin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenklaw View Post
I had to revert to idrive 5 as 6 lite with the 5 series (or 3 series?) car graphic was just to much for my OCD to cope with and to be honest I don't really see much, if any benefit. If it has the 2 series car graphic I would've kept it though.

I have coded so far
Video in motion - not tested yet
Stop Start - remember last setting, so off remains off - Worth the cost of the app and adaptor on its own
One touch close folding mirrors
Door handle lights on reverse - not tested
Head unit off on door opening

EDIT:
If I code ID6 lite and then change the 'my vehicle' setting to display detailed information the graphic of the car is no more, you just get details of MPG etc, result, I can live with that as actually ID6 with the multi live tiles is an improvement on ID5 for my usage.
I've basically coded the same thing on my car this morning but the only thing I can confirm that is working is the headunit turning off with the door opening.

I saw a M Lap Timer app option in bimmercode and I activated it, but where is that supposed to show up?

Also, for the folding mirrors, it's supposed to fold when I use the key fob to lock the car, right? And then open when i unlock using the key fob as well?

Mine doesn't seem to be doing anything when I lock/unlock with the key fob
Appreciate 0