View Single Post
      03-13-2017, 08:34 PM   #15
jesustracy
Rep
Drives: F87 M2(6MT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrated View Post
No it's definitely related to bluetooth interference.

When my wife is in the car, we have two iPhones and two apple watches. When she's in the car, the valves close really quickly. Same goes when I'm driving alone but traffic comes to a stop. (people with bluetooth devices in the cars around me) But when I'm on the highway not around any cars, the valves stay open a lot longer.

It's really annoying because my fix of unplugging the unit immediately after opening the valves works, but I lose the ability to close them remotely, so I often have to switch to comfort mode and shift really really early when I'm near a cop.

I mean it's technically defective and I spent A LOT of money on it--would they replace it if I complain enough? I took it in once and they said they couldn't get it to happen.

Hi bro. Is there any possibility that the mechanics connect the wire into the wrong place while installing the MPE exhaust for us? Because only you and I have this issue. Any other owners do not have this issue. Have your ever checked the wire installation?
Appreciate 0